Jeans are one of the most used pieces of men’s clothing in the world! The rugged thick cotton pants started off humbly in North America as peasant clothing. The cowboys then wore them, and the refined people of the city adopted them from the yuppies and thus began its worldwide journey. Jeans come in a number of fits, finishes, standards of material etc. Every year, the fashion industry churns out new styles. Let’s look at what this year holds:
- Distressed Jeans: This style continues to stay in fashion and shall rage on in 2015 as well. The celebrities swear by them and are seen pretty much as a symbol of the urban male. They are casual, cool, and can be paired with a cotton T-shirt or even a yoga top. Wear them with a casual pair of floaters or sandals and you are set to turn heads at a casual gathering.
- Straight Cut Jeans: Straight cut jeans typically fit about the thigh area. This is part of classic fashion and has pretty much become something of a timeless trend. They are best complimented with a pair of joggers. Make sure you pick a good belt as the waist line is low enough for the belt to be visible. Tuck your shirt in for a more formal look. Tall and well-built men look best in straight cut jeans.
- Slim Jeans: Slim jeans were first made for men. They now come in a plethora of colors and are perfect for summers, parties, or even a casual trip. When paired with an appropriate shirt, they can even be worn for formal occasions. These are not as narrow as skinny jeans and are tapered at the calf region. Remember to try them on before you buy them. You must be sure you can walk in them in comfort. They go great with leather boots. Athletic men might find this a tad bit constraining. But if you have little activity, then they can be snug yet comfortable when you find the right fit.
- Dressy Jeans: This style is more suited for formal or semi-formal occasions. They can even be worn to work with formal shirts tucked in and worn with formal leather shoes. You can jazz it up for a night out, with a slim tie and a dressy shirt. Black formal leather boots go great with dressy jeans. Make sure you do not wash them in hot water as they tend to shrink. Use cold water and dry under shade.
- Fit Jeans: Fit jeans have a number of sub categories. Boot cut jeans and tight fitting jeans come under this section. All kinds of fit jeans shall trend all year round, so make sure you get yourself a couple of good pairs.
A good pair of jeans worn right can make all the difference! So, make sure you pick carefully and look up the internet or visit our website to see what style will fit your body type best!
Looking for classy Robins Jeans for men? Please click the provided links for the best collection!