Winters in the North American and North Asian countries can be rather unforgiving and extremely harsh. On most of the winter days, it’s just blowing or snowing. But the natives are prepared for a blizzard. For all kinds of snowfall, winter condition, social events and temperatures, there is a hat that can come handy. Most of these winter hats are designed to fulfill the purpose and functionality of the hat. Let’s look at the various styles and you can pick what fits you best:
- Canvas Wildfowl Cap: When it comes to wildfowl caps, Canvas is the best! Canvas can be really durable and this is what makes it the perfect hat to go to work with. It’s washable and so you will not mind it getting dirty when you need to get your outdoor chores done. It’s more of an informal cap and not suitable for a night out.
- Toque/Chook: This style is better known as a beanie. This is the most common of winter hats and is available in many varieties. They are available in a wide range of colors, fits, fabrics, and prints. They are durable, warm, and can be used in nearly all situations and scenarios.
- Hunter’s Orange Knit Hat: This is basically a beanie but it’s the color alone that sets it apart from the rest. This hat has a life saving functionality. When this hat is worn in the woods, you become visible from almost 17 miles away and this will make sure you are not seen as a target! Life-saving indeed! A must-have for hunters and explorers.
- Ski Hat: Yet again, the good old knit hat has the best functions of a beanie. But this comes with some additional features which make it perfect to wear when skiing. It has braided strings in the end which can help with measuring how fast you are skiing, two optional extra strings that you can tie to your noggin and well designed ear coverings to prevent frostbite.
- Wool Packer: There are a number of packer hats, but the only packer hat you can wear in the winter is a woolen packer hat. This hat is usually woven with beautiful designs and can protect you from snow and pouring sleet. This kind of hat is perfect for formal occasions like going to the church.
- Cossack: The Cossack is by far the best choice for formal occasions during the peak of winter when you need the most warmth. It’s classy and can be just as warm as bomber hats. It gives the wearer a dignified and honorable look and has its sources in the southern areas of Russia.
- Bomber Hat: There can’t be a better hat for the -20 weather conditions. The bomber hat is a must wear when there is prolonged exposure to harsh winter winds and blizzards.
- Stormy Kromer: This is a very popular hat amongst the locales of Northern peninsula and had made its appearance in the year 1903. The ear flaps are huge and will protect your ears the best!
Pick your winter hat based on how severe the cold in your region is and do make sure you wear it with style and panache by accentuating the look with a smart muffler. Visit us!
Looking for gorgeous, stylish and designer hats for women? Click the provided links for more info.