Wearing jeans or not is one of the major decisions made while travelling. Jeans and denims tend to be very heavy and can be very problematic while travelling. Also, as they are very thick, they can be very hot too, which can be especially problematic if you are travelling to a hot and humid place. However, nothing is perfect, and while wearing jeans can be a little tedious for travels, there is more than enough reason to travel in denim and jeans more than in any other clothes. Some of the reasons why they are the best clothes for travelling are given here.
- Strong: Jeans and denim are exceptionally strong and can take quite a beating along with its owner. You can wear them while hiking, running along a lake and even climbing things big and small. On the contrary, wear and tear actually adds a natural fade to it and makes it look stylish!
- Little to no maintenance: They are very durable. Often people say that if jeans are worn more, they have a change of colour which makes them even more stylish and suitable for the user’s body. However, using unwashed jeans for a long period of time can be a little unhygienic, at least for some people.
- Newer ones are lighter: The denims which are being sold nowadays are much lighter in weight than the earlier ones. The newer kind of cotton weaving allows more breathability too. This means that the traveller in jeans will sweat less and can use it for a much longer amount of time due to less sweat accumulation on the cloth.
- Good-looking: Denims are extremely fashionable. They look extremely cool while travelling. Also, the fading effect makes it look even better. Denims are thus perfect while traveling.
- No harm to the environment: Denim jeans not only look stylish and tough, but they are also environment-friendly! Earlier, jeans and denim pants required a lot of water for a proper wash. But newer kinds of denims are much easier to wash and needs a much lesser amount of water for a wash. Also, as they can be cleaned easily, they need fewer amounts of detergents, which mean a lesser amount of harmful chemicals in the rivers. These features of jeans make it very eco-friendly compared to other fabrics. These are thus the fabric of nature.
The above-mentioned reasons very clearly state why denims are advantageous for one’s travels. Visit us!
Are you looking for white skinny jeans? Head to Robin’s Jean.